Media / Press
Bettina has been in the media since the early 1970s when she was regularly on radio and television talking about her work as one of Australian’s first sex therapists. She’s been in demand ever since, speaking about gender issues and more recently, her work advocating for men.
To introduce this collection of videos covering Bettina’s long career, here’s her most recent interview, a conversation with John Anderson, a former Deputy Prime Minister. https://johnanderson.net.au/conversations-bettina-arndt/
Here are some of the television profiles that have been made about Bettina.
- A lengthy interview about her long career, from working as a sex therapist in the 1970s through to the end of her journalism career. From the ABC programme Talking Heads with Peter Thompson.
- Another profile interview covering career highlights – from Time of My Life.
Media interviews about men’s issues.
Here’s a selection of more recent interviews about men’s issues:
- On breakfast television talking about #MenToo
- Feminist meltdown over Bettina talking on ABC radio
- Talking about Australia’s anti-male culture – on Sky News’ Jones and Co.
- Telling the truth about domestic violence – on Sky News’ Beattie & Reith.
- Defending men – talking with Chris Kenny on 2GB
In the media spotlight over her campus tour
Here’s a selection Bettina’s recent YouTube videos featuring television interviews about her campus tour and its impact on free speech at Australian universities.
Bettina on the speaking circuit.
Bettina has been a public speaker for over 40 decades, entertaining audiences in Australia and overseas with her funny stories and passionate arguments.
Here’s a selection of some of her speeches:
- A speech in Perth about why Bettina fights feminism.
- Talking on the sociology of online dating at the Sydney Institute.
- Speaking at The Happiness Conference on why women go off sex.
- Talking to the National Press Club about sex and prostate cancer.