After over thirty-five years on the professional speaking circuit, Bettina Arndt knows all about keeping an audience riveted. She has spoken to audiences all over the world and is renowned for her engaging, humorous and informative talks. Bettina is happy to chat to you about possible events or speaking engagements. Email her to discuss what you have in mind.
From left to right: Speaking at the Happiness Conference; On Big Ideas with Tim Ross and Robbie Buck; Bettina at the National Press Conference.
Upcoming Public Events
Bettina speaks at many private functions but the following events are open to the general public:
- Sydney Institute – talk on The Real Marriage Question. June 17
- After-dinner speaker at ManUp! Dinner, Brisbane, July 27
- Speaking at Mudgee Readers Festival Mudgee, August 10
- Keynote speaker at Better Marriages Australia conference, Sydney, September 7
- Keynote speaker at Men’s Shed Conference. Ballarat October 27-29
Subscribe to my online events calendar.
Bettina speaks about:
- Why women would rather eat chocolate
- What Men Want
- Sex after prostate cancer
- How sex taught me to think like a man
- The joys and trials of senior sex
- Q&A – Everything you wanted to know…
- Why sex is so important to men
- Online dating – do’s and don’ts