Here is a selection of video clips from a variety of events involving Bettina.
Firstly, see Bettina’s recent appearance on Sky News, talking about domestic violence:
- Talking about Australia’s anti-male culture – on Sky News’ Jones and Co.
- Telling the truth about domestic violence – on Sky News’ Beattie & Reith
Bettina appears regularly on television shows across Australia. Here are videos of some of the other talks she has given in recent years:
- Bettina Arndt on ‘Time Of My Life‘
- Giving online dating tips – on Channel 9’s Mornings program
- Grilling Robbie Buck and Tim Rosso about male sexuality
- On the ABCs Talking Heads with Peter Thompson
- Religion, Sex and Politics – ABC TV Q&A
- Privacy around private parts hurts women’s health – ABC TV
She also continues her speaking career, talking to audiences across Australia. Here are some examples:
- Speaking on the Sociology of online dating at the Sydney Institute
- Speaking at The Happiness Conference
- Talking to the National Press Club about sex and prostate cancer
- Launching The Sex Diaries at the National Press Club