Bettina has been entertaining television audiences since the 1970’s when she was banned from live broadcasts for two years for mentioning topics then regarded as unmentionable. Here’s a selection of her favourite television appearances:
- See her talking to Mark Latham on Sky TV
- Talking heads with Peter Thompson
- A talk to the National Press Club about sex after prostate cancer
- Speaking to The Sydney Institute about online dating
Listening to radio is a great way of learning more about intimate issues like sex. Listeners are often on their own, driving a car or doing the housework – perfect for topics which make people blush in company. Bettina had her own Saturday evening talk-back program in Sydney back in the 1980s – entertaining many, including whole busloads of cricket and football players on their way home from matches.
Here’s some of her radio appearances:
- Talking to Miranda Devine about The Red Pill
- Hilarious session on female libido at the Brisbane Writers Festival
- Conversation Hour with Richard Fidler on What Men Want
- Life Matters on sex after prostate cancer
- Talk back on sex with Noni Hazlehurst
Newspapers, blogs, and magazines also regularly feature articles about Bettina. Here’s a selection:
The Arndt Hate Campaign
Writing about men’s issues naturally attracts some hostile attention. There’s been a pretty ferocious Arndt hate campaign in feminist circles for many years. Read more about their antics and the Arndt articles which drove them crazy.